1. The upper material of work shoes. Generally speaking, the materials of safety shoes sold on the market are mainly divided into two layers of cowhide, first layer of cowhide, artificial leather, etc.
2. The sole material of work shoes is generally divided into Pu sole and rubber sole. Different soles can be used for different functional requirements.
3. The brands of work shoes are generally divided into domestic brands and imported brands. Because of the difference in design capabilities and shoe-making equipment, the safety shoes of foreign brands are usually superior in technology and have to be admired. Domestically-made labor insurance shoes currently focus on ensuring the use of functions, and the design gap is relatively large.
Instructions for use of puncture-resistant leather shoes
1. The puncture-proof leather shoes are equipped with a steel sheet above the sole to prevent sharp objects from piercing the sole of the shoe and causing damage to the bottom of the staff’s feet.
2. This product is mainly used in mining, machinery, construction, metallurgy, logging, transportation and other industries.
3. The anti-puncture safety shoes have a hardness of HRC52, ￠4.5mm±25mm tip ￠1.00mm±0.02mm, and a steel nail with a length of 60mm-70mm, puncturing the sole at a speed of 25mm/min, and the puncture resistance is ≥780N, Achieve safety purpose.