How to choose labor insurance shoes?
1. Shoe type: (abbreviated as: model), that is, the length and width of the shoe, and whether the width and tightness of the shoe body are just right for the foot.
2. Upper: Whether the softness of the leather is natural and comfortable when walking
3. Shoe state: Can the entire shoe state stick to your feet without hitting your feet, loose and not take off, and full of flexibility.
4. Inner cushion: Whether the structure of vibration aid function, sweat absorption function, massage function and health care function is correctly adopted.
5. Inside: Whether the materials with ventilation function, waterproof function, heat preservation function and environmental protection function are correctly selected.
6. Shoe soles: use different levels of configuration substrates and anti-skid requirements for regions and various environments. For example, relatively non-slip, lightweight substrates are used in good environments, with outstanding vibration damping functions. The outdoor site environment uses reinforced non-slip, wear-resistant substrates, which can withstand use in harsh environments.