Welding glasses refer to glasses worn for welding. The lenses are resistant to high temperature and do not adhere to spark splash welding slag.
Customized instructions for welding glasses:
1. All lenses are made of imported polycarbonate (POLYCARBONATE) material and refined.
2. Meet the American standard ANSI.Z87.1 first-level impact resistance standard and the European standard CE EN166 testing standard.
3. Ergonomic design, no metal accessories, make the field of vision wider, safer and more comfortable to wear.
4. The multi-stage, user-friendly adjustable temples can be adjusted up and down, front and back according to personal face shape
5. Professional anti-fog treatment, not affected by temperature difference at all, especially suitable for use in cold areas.
6. The design of side wings and eyebrow edges can effectively block particles, sand and dust from the side
7. The unique mercury-enhanced coating can more effectively block harmful rays such as UVA and UVB.
8. A variety of frame colors and chip colors to meet different needs:
One: Transparent film: general purpose,
Two: Gray lens: UV protection.
Three: Orange lens: anti-infrared:
Four: Red lens: anti-laser line,
Five: Yellow lens: night vision to increase brightness.
Places for goggles:
Flame retardant performance of welding glasses: the lens material is self-extinguishing within 5 seconds from the fire source, suitable for gas welding, brazing, cutting and other workplaces, especially suitable for: labor insurance, industry, military, medical, construction, field work and other fields!