1. Insulated leather shoes are suitable to be worn as auxiliary safety equipment and labor protection equipment when working on power equipment with AC 50Hz, 1000V or less or DC 1500V. The staff use insulated leather shoes, which can be used with basic appliances to touch the live parts, and can be used to protect the click caused by the step voltage. The step voltage refers to: when the electrical equipment is grounded, the maximum potential gradient direction of the ground is 0.8M between two points Potential difference.
2. This product should not be damp, and it is strictly prohibited to use it. Once it is damp, place it in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally to avoid deformation and damage of the leather shoes. After the sole is pierced by a foreign body, it cannot be used as an insulating leather shoe.
3. Pay attention to the maintenance of the leather surface of the insulated leather shoes, and polish the shoe polish frequently. The wiping method is: first use a clean soft cloth to wipe off the dust on the surface of the insulating leather shoes, then squeeze the shoe polish onto the cloth and apply it evenly on the shoe surface, wait for a while (shoe polish is slightly dry) and then wipe.
4. Insulating leather shoes should not be worn on rainy days, and should not be washed in water, otherwise they are prone to disconnection, degumming, discoloration, and salt frost.
5. Insulating leather shoes should not be in contact with oils, acids, alkalis and sharp substances to prevent corrosion, deformation and damage.
6. Color insulated leather shoes (including white) should be especially careful when wearing them, not to touch sewage, dirt, tea stains, cola, etc., otherwise stains will be left and the original color of the leather shoes will be damaged.
7. It is normal for insulated leather shoes to appear slightly wrinkled and deformed after wearing.
8. Insulated leather shoes are prone to salt and frost phenomenon after being wet or exposed to foot sweat. If there is a phenomenon of salt frost, use gauze or cotton to moisten a small amount of warm water to wipe off the white salt frost on the shoe surface, put the shoes in a ventilated place to cool dry, then wipe with shoe polish, repeat several times to restore the original shape. Therefore, keep the insulated leather shoes dry.
9. When storing insulated leather shoes, keep the insulated leather shoes tidy, dry, put on the shoe polish, and lay it flat naturally: After storing for a period of time (especially in the rainy season), the insulated leather shoes should be ventilated and dried frequently, and the shoe polish should be wiped again to prevent mildew. .