Cut-resistant gloves are a kind of gloves that are difficult to be cut. Its extraordinary cut-resistant and wear-resistant performance protects the opponents, making it a high-quality hand labor protection product. The service life of a pair of cut-resistant gloves is equivalent to 500 pairs of ordinary thread gloves, which can be called “one as a hundred”. It can be widely used in meat segmentation, glass processing, metal processing, petrochemical, disaster relief, fire rescue and other industries.
Material: DOYENTRONTEX Fiber coated with glass fiber, spandex or steel wire
Purpose: Wearing anti-cut gloves, you can grasp the blades of sharp tools such as daggers and bayonets. A small pair of cut-resistant gloves are necessary equipment for public security, armed police, security and other industries to protect their lives and make achievements.
1. It has reached international standards in terms of quality, structure and craftsmanship.
2. A steel wire glove has more than 5000 stainless steel rings and stainless steel rings independently welded and braided.
3. The welding between the steel ring and the steel ring is fuller, can withstand greater tension, and is soft and conformable.
4. It complies with the European standard EN1082/EN420, the highest level of anti-cutting reaches level 5, and it has good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
5. High-quality stainless steel material, safe and hygienic, easy to clean, is an ideal choice for the food industry.
6. Humanized tailoring technology, based on ergonomic design, makes the wearer’s fingers more flexible and more comfortable to wear.
7. All styles are equipped with adjustable nylon belts for easy wearing.
8. Both single hand and left hand can be used.
Clean and save
Wash the gloves with soapy water (50 degrees Celsius) or hot water (50 degrees Celsius) mixed with detergent, at least once a day; clean the gloves, store them in a cool and ventilated place; do not clean the steel wire gloves by hitting hard objects ; Avoid sharp objects contacting the surface of the glove as much as possible when using it.
It is not advisable to use cut-resistant gloves when repairing thorny flowers. Because the cut-resistant gloves are made of steel wire, there will be many dense small holes to allow the thorns to pass through. The correct gloves should be used when repairing flowers and plants to avoid injury.
Cut-resistant gloves are designed for people’s long-term industrial safety. Under long-term use, small holes can appear in the glove after constant contact with a sharp knife. If the small hole of the glove exceeds 1 square centimeter, the glove needs to be repaired or replaced.