|Product Type||Steel toe shoes|
|Material||Pu， rubber ，EVA，Tpr|
|Color||Black, blue, coffee, dark gray, dark|
|Function||Anti-Impact, Anti-Slip, Electrical Insulation|
|Gender||Men, Women, Unisex|
|Color||Black or customized|
|Logo||Toprise or customized|
|Packing||One pair per box, 50 pairs per large carton|
|Delivery||40-90 work days|
|MOQ||sample 1PC , support customized logo for 50 PCS|
|Payment Terms||Paypal . TT. Trade Assurance|
|Feature||Anti-smash and anti-puncture, breathable shoe holes, comfortable and not stuffy|
Selection and use of steel toe shoes
The choice and use of steel toe shoes
(1) In addition to choosing a suitable type according to the operating conditions, steel-toed shoes should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable to wear. This is very important. Careful selection of the appropriate steel-toed shoe size.
(2) The protection should have a non-slip design, not only to protect the feet of people from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by the operator being slipped.
(3) All kinds of steel-toed shoes and shoes with different performances must meet the technical indicators of their respective protective performance, such as the toes are not injured, the soles of the feet are not punctured, and the requirements of insulation and conductivity.
(4) Check or test carefully before using steel-toed shoes. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked steel-toed shoes are dangerous.
(5) Keep the steel-toed shoes properly after use, rinse them with water or disinfectant and dry them after use to prolong their service life