|Product Type||Work boots|
|Color||Black, blue, coffee, dark gray, dark|
|Function||Anti-Impact, Anti-Slip, Electrical Insulation|
|Gender||Men, Women, Unisex|
|Color||Black or customized|
|Logo||Toprise or customized|
|Packing||One pair per box, 50 pairs per large carton|
|Delivery||40-90 work days|
|MOQ||sample 1PC , support customized logo for 50 PCS|
|Payment Terms||Paypal . TT. Trade Assurance|
|Feature||Anti-splashing, anti-static, oil-resistant, anti-static, soft and breathable, firm and durable|
Use of work boots
(1) In addition to choosing a suitable type according to the operating conditions, protective work shoes and boots should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable to wear. This is very important. Careful selection of suitable work shoe sizes.
(2) The protective work shoes should have a non-slip design, not only to protect people’s feet from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by operators being slipped.
(3) All kinds of protective work shoes with different performances must meet the technical indicators of their respective protective performances, such as the toes are not injured, the soles of the feet are not punctured, and the requirements of insulation and conductivity. But safety work shoes are not everything.
(4) Check or test carefully before using protective work shoes. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked protective work shoes are dangerous.
(5) Protective work shoes should be kept properly after use, and rubber work shoes should be rinsed with water or disinfectant and dried after use to extend the service life.
It can be measured and selected from several aspects:
1. Shoe type: (abbreviation: model), that is, the length and width of the shoe. Is the width and tightness of the shoe body just right for the foot? 2. Upper: Whether the softness of the leather is natural and comfortable when walking.
3. Shoe state: Can the entire shoe state stick to your feet without hitting your feet, loose and not take off, and full of elasticity.
4. Inner cushion: Whether the structure of vibration aid function, sweat absorption function, massage function and health care function is correctly adopted.
5. Inside: Whether the materials with ventilation function, waterproof function, heat preservation function and environmental protection function are correctly selected.
6. Shoe soles: use different levels of configuration substrates and anti-skid requirements for regions and various environments. For example, relatively non-slip, lightweight substrates are used in good environments, with outstanding vibration-supporting functions. The outdoor site environment uses reinforced non-slip, wear-resistant substrates, which can withstand use in harsh environments. Subdivided into: white-collar, blue-collar, salary, administrative industry, light industry, heavy industry, construction site, tourism, service industry, etc.