Work shoes, that is, safety shoes, in addition to choosing a suitable type according to the operating conditions, they should also fit the feet and make people feel comfortable to wear. This is very important, and the appropriate shoe size should be carefully selected.
The work shoes should have a non-slip design, not only to protect the feet of people from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by the operator being slipped.
All kinds of work shoes with different performances must meet the technical indicators of their own protective performance, such as the toes are not injured, the soles of the feet are not punctured, and the requirements of insulation and conductivity. But safety shoes are not a panacea.
Before using work shoes, check or test carefully. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked protective shoes are dangerous.
Work shoes should be kept properly after use, and rubber shoes should be rinsed with water or disinfectant and dried to prolong their service life.
How to choose work safety shoes
It can be measured and selected from several aspects:
1. Shoe type: (abbreviation: model), that is, the length and width of the shoe. Is the width and tightness of the shoe body just right for the foot?
2. Upper: Whether the softness of the leather is natural and comfortable when walking.
3. Shoe state: Can the entire shoe state stick to your feet without hitting your feet, loose and not take off, and full of elasticity.
4. Inner cushion: Whether the structure of vibration aid function, sweat absorption function, massage function and health care function is correctly adopted.
5. Inside: Whether the materials with ventilation function, waterproof function, heat preservation function and environmental protection function are correctly selected.
6. Shoe soles: use different levels of configuration substrates and anti-slip requirements for regions and various environments. For example, relatively non-slip, lightweight substrates are used in good environments, with outstanding vibration-supporting functions. The outdoor site environment uses reinforced non-slip, wear-resistant substrates, which can withstand use in harsh environments. Subdivided into: white-collar, blue-collar, salary, administrative industry, light industry, heavy industry, construction site, tourism, service industry, etc.