What are the requirements for the correct wearing of anti-static shoes:
1. In order to ensure the rapid elimination of the static electricity accumulated in the human body, the resistance of the ground when working should not be greater than 1.0×10^8Ω;
2. Anti-static shoes also have certain requirements when they are worn. The bottom of the shoes must not be stained with insulating impurities, and they must be waterproof and moisture-proof;
3. Take care to avoid wearing thick insulating socks and insulating insoles at the same time. The resistance of the anti-static shoe sole must be in the range of 0.5×10^5Ω to 1.0×10^8Ω. The resistance value of the sole should be measured after 200 hours of wear to ensure that the resistance value of the shoe is within the specified range. When we measure its resistance value, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. Put the vulcanized new shoes for more than 24 hours, and then place them in the temperature and humidity environment required by the measurement for more than 2 hours, so that the standard answer can be measured;
2. Connect the circuit, the measuring voltage applied to the shoe is 500±25V, the electric power should not exceed 3W, and ensure that the shoe body is in good contact with the measuring electrode;
3. Adjust the output voltage of the voltage source to the value specified by the anti-static shoes;
4. When issuing the report, it is necessary to truthfully record the test conditions of the shoes, such as temperature, humidity, etc., and fill in the model of the shoes and the measurement results truthfully.