1. Shoe type: (abbreviation: model), that is, the length and width of the shoe, and whether the width and tightness of the shoe body is just right for the foot.
2. Upper: Whether the softness of the leather is natural and comfortable when walking.
3. Shoe Bang: Can the entire shoe bang stick to the feet without hitting the feet, loose, not take off, and full of elasticity.
4. Inner pad: Whether the vibration aid function, sweat absorption function, massage function, and health function structure are correctly adopted.
5. Inside: Whether the materials with ventilation function, waterproof function, heat preservation function and environmental protection function are correctly selected.
6. Shoe soles: The selection is based on the region, and the different levels of configuration of the substrate and anti-skid requirements are used in various environments.