Correct use and maintenance methods can ensure that the safety shoes should be effective and maintain the user’s foot health. Therefore, more attention should be paid to the following items:
1. Do not modify the structure of labor insurance shoes without authorization.
2. Wearing labor insurance shoes of the right size will help maintain the wearer’s foot health and the durability of the shoes.
3. Pay attention to personal hygiene. Users should keep their feet and shoes clean and dry.
4. Clean labor protection shoes regularly, but solvents should not be used as cleaning agents. In addition, the soles must also be cleaned frequently to avoid accumulation of dirt. The conductivity or anti-static performance of the soles will be affected by the amount of dirt attached and the bending condition.
5. Store safety shoes in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.