The size of the labor insurance shoes circulating in the market is rather messy, and a more reliable method is to choose the appropriate labor insurance shoes by trying on them. Try on to have a comfortable feeling. The steel toe cap of the toe does not squeeze and jam the foot. The toes can move flexibly without the feeling of sliding forward or backward. There is no feeling of taking off the heel when walking. The so-called fit, mainly refers to: the size of the shoe fits the foot, not too big or small; the toes can move freely in the shoe; the waist support of the shoe fits the arch of the foot firmly; the heel of the shoe is stable.
Even if you choose labor insurance shoes through try-on, the basic points of the choice cannot be neglected. It is recommended to choose the size of labor insurance shoes in the following aspects:
1. There is a certain margin left on the front tip of labor protection shoes, especially labor protection shoes, because there is a hard steel toe on the front. When wearing, pay attention to the toe to have enough margin. If you usually stand for a long time, then your toes should have more room for movement. Otherwise, if your toes are in a state of squeezing for a long time, they will cause a lot of damage to your feet! Many people feel that when choosing protective shoes The labor insurance shoes of the same shoe size are larger than the usual fashion shoes. This is that the labor insurance shoes are increased in accordance with the national requirements when they are made. In fact, the size of the shoes we usually wear is the same as the size of the labor insurance shoes. can.
2. Different types of labor insurance shoes have different weight requirements. The fatness of the foot is expressed by the width of the sole of the foot and the circumference of the metatarsal toe. The fatness of the shoe is determined by the size of the internal space of the shoe cavity. It depends on the circumference of the last of the shoe and the width of the last sole. The manufacturer chooses to decide. Consumers can only choose according to the effect of the try-on.
3. The heel of the safety shoes and the heel of the foot are not tight or loose, which just coincides
4. The upper of the labor insurance cannot squeeze the instep
5. The waist of the protective shoes fits with the arch of the foot, and the waist must hold the foot